This article is about one of the most dangerous women’s health problems, a complication that can lead to the loss of opportunity to become pregnant and give birth to a baby. It’s about an inflammation of the ovaries and the treatment of this common folk remedies, unfortunately, the disease. Liqueurs, the recipes of which will be offered, administered orally, in a separate article, you can read about the treatment of vaginal appendages using tampons. (more…)
Inflammation of the appendages or adnexitis – disease “popular”: every tenth woman is familiar with it personally. According to statistics, 85% of … (more…)
Mucous membranes of the mouth, nose, throat and larynx is often affected in Tertiary syphilis. The reason is, presumably, the fact that these regions are exposed constantly irritation, and often there are inflammatory processes. All this leads to local weakening of the resistance of tissues. (more…)
Lesions of the bones and joints in the Tertiary period of syphilis
Lesions of Bone. Lesions of the bones in the Tertiary period of syphilis is often observed, and most often affects the bones of legs and nose.
Observed the following three types of gummy bone lesions: 1) abscess, 2) osteoperiostit 3) osteomyelitis.
1. Periostitis. The first signs of gummy periostitis – is the emergence in the field of bone pain, escalating at night; shortly afterwards there is swelling in the affected bone with a sharp pain on palpation. The general condition of the patient suffers a little, apart from insomnia due to pain. If the disease remains unrecognized, or the patient is not addressed to the doctor, then after 2-3 weeks, the pain subsides, tenderness and disappears, but remains a thickening of bones or in a solid swelling, either as separate tuberosities. These changes are due to overproduction of bone by the periosteum. The resulting thickening of the bone remains for life, and on the basis of these changes can diagnose syphilis many years after the end of the process.
Remains of periodontitis is very easy to detect using radiography, and in doubtful cases, X-ray examination is the only method by which you can make a diagnosis retrospectively.
2. Osteoperiostit. The inflammatory process occurs either in the periosteum and then spreads to the bone material, either in the thickness of the bone, and then it is involved periosteum. The first symptom of the disease – a severe pain, escalating at night – the so-called boring nocturnal bone pain. With involvement of the periosteum process appears swelling in the affected bone, sharp pain on palpation. After a few weeks the inflammation subsides, pain disappears, the result is a significant thickening of the bones due to osteoneriostalnyh layers. Favourite localization of specific periostitis and osteoperiostitov – diaphysis of long bones, especially the tibia, due to frequent injuries to the bones called.
3. Osteomyelitis (osteomyelitis gummosa). Gummy osteomyelitis occurs less frequently than the previous two forms of bone disease. It occurs when the localization syphiloma in bone substance thicker as a result of the spread of the inflammatory process in the bone marrow or the localization of gumma in the bone marrow. Developing the disease by sharp pain in the affected bone, sharpens at night, and significant impairment of general condition of patients. The picture resembles a vulgar hematogenous osteomyelitis. However, fever, generally absent or less pronounced than with vulgar osteomyelitis.
Differentiate follows from tuberculous osteomyelitis. Take into account the following data: 1) syphilitic lesions localized in the diaphysis, tuberculosis – in the pineal gland; 2) with syphilitic lesions on chest radiograph osteosclerosis dominated by the phenomenon, especially in the periphery of the lesion, as in tuberculosis – the phenomenon of osteoporosis; osteosclerosis usually is weak; 3) tuberculous osteomyelitis often opened to the surface and forms a fistuleznye moves; 4) tuberculous osteomyelitis differs long, torpid course, syphilitic – less long over; 5) in cases of doubt, it is recommended to apply a test antisyphyllitic or TB treatment.
Lesions of the joints. Most other crural joint is affected with syphilis.
Clinically, the defeat of the joints in the Tertiary period is manifested in the form of: 1) and arthralgia 2) monoarthritis or synovitis.
- Arthralgia is characterized by the appearance of pain in one or more joints; joints is not changed. The intensity of the pain is not associated with the movements, on the other hand, the pain intensifies during rest, such as during sleep. The use of salicylates usually brings relief to patients, potassium iodide leads to the rapid disappearance of pain; so it is recommended in diagnostic difficulties
resort to the use of potassium iodide.
- Monoartrit (synovitis, drives, hydrarthrosis). Most affected knee joint. The clinical picture is characterized by the following symptoms: 1) appear moderate pain in the joint, typically little impeding walking; 2) the joint increases in volume due to congestion in the glenoid cavity transudate, joint edema develops.
Diagnosis. When the diagnosis should be borne in mind gonarthrocace. The following symptoms should be considered: 1) joint with syphilitic chase has a spherical shape, with tuberculosis – a spindle; 2) with joint palpation there is a lack of pain in patients with syphilis and the presence of tender points for tuberculosis; 3) movement of the joint in syphilis little limited, the patient walks; tuberculous lesions of joint function is significantly limited, the patient is usually unable to use the limb because of pain; 4) positive in some patients with syphilitic serological tests chase and negative – in tuberculous.
Keep in mind that test specific antisyphyllitic treatment of syphilitic chase may not always contribute to the resolution of the diagnostic difficulties, because its results are often observed only after 2-3 treatments.
Feminine beauty: what sacrifices it requires? First of all – the fight against banal laziness. Women should pay attention to physical exercise, which allows to maintain a good shape, know the subtleties of facial skin care and body, to understand the basic techniques literate makeup, navigate in the formulations used in cosmetics. All these secrets you will learn by reading the article on our website. Only women know what work requires the creation of natural beauty. (more…)
Social norms dictate that only a woman with smooth skin can be considered a beautiful and well-groomed. The desire to achieve the desired result has led to the creation of many ways to get rid of unwanted vegetation. Some of them are temporary, while others provide a long lasting result. In this section, you will learn everything about the most popular methods of hair removal and hair removal procedures for reviews and recommendations for getting rid of body hair for silky, smooth and soft skin. (more…)
If you have scalp itches and flakes, should refer to the simple but effective tips. Hair condition, primarily determined by the type of the scalp. Healthy hair always attract attention and give a sign that the owner of the shag has excellent health. When the hair is thinning or become dull, it is worth considering a scalp condition. What symptoms indicate its dryness? Let’s face it. (more…)
Hair – a mirror of health
Hair very well reflect the general state of health. As internal reasons, outgoing – a disorder of metabolism, diseases of various organs and external organs- the impact of weather, mechanical, thermal and chemical stimuli in the care of hair – affect them, also affect sleep, diet, condition of the nervous system and the reserves of vital energy. (more…)
Effective care of your vision
Just imagine, to date more than 180 million. People suffer from some visually impaired, and each year this figure is increasing. However, about 75% of all diseases that can develop into blindness, treated at an early stage. The main time to react and to initiate disease. Medication for backing up and restoring of titled “Taurine”. Its main secret is the miraculous power of amino acids, which is in the body, but not as much as we would like. The additional use of taurine – getting rid of such serious ailments as corneal dystrophy and cataracts, as well as the persistence of vision in perfect condition for many years. (more…)
Caring for your feet correctly
We are in this article will focus on maintaining the beauty and health of the skin feet in winter. You must agree wrapped in warm boots or shoes of our feet deserve no less attention than in the summer heat. Let’s talk, what to do to the legs even in the winter look fresh and appealing. Unfortunately, few women can boast of ideal state of the feet. And in fact they are taking the brunt of our weight, and cheerfully, “carry” us through life. (more…)