With the help of instrumental methods and functional gastritis diagnosed with a variety of options. However, all divided into gastritis with:
- normal or high acidity;
- zero or low acidity.
The symptoms of gastritis with reduced or increased secretion generally distinguish possible, but the final diagnosis is based on the study of gastric juice, obtained by probing and intragastric pH meters using introduced into the stomach of special sensors. The latter method is convenient because it is possible to long-term monitoring of indicators of gastric juice. In some cases, the pH of gastric contents, determined by an indirect method, in the study of the pH of urine.
Gastritis with high acidity:
- It is characterized by severe pain in the solar plexus or in the navel usually paroxysmal character. The pain subsides after taking a dietary food, increasing the breaks between meals. Pain in the right upper quadrant – getting a certificate of gastric juice into the duodenum. It is characterized by heartburn, morning sickness, rotten belching, rumbling in the abdomen, diarrhea (constipation often characteristic of gastritis with low acidity), metallic taste in the mouth.
- In some cases, subclinical, with periodic relapses after consuming alcohol, drugs NSAIDs, cardiac glycosides (digitalis), potassium supplements, hormones (prednisolone, dexamethasone, hydrocortisone). The attack can be triggered by the use of ” heavy ” food. Gastritis type determined by medical research.
- Some type of gastritis can be at home. The need to use alkaline products (alkaline mineral water), significant relief state for some time after consumption indicates acidity of gastric juice.
Gastritis with low acidity:
- The acid in the stomach is involved in the initial cleavage of coarse fibrous foods.
- Research, adjusted to pH 6.5-7.0 show reduced acidity juice. By reducing the acidity of gastric juice is slowing down denaturation and protein breakdown, as a result, the intestinal peristalsis. Therefore, along with important pain symptoms in anatsidnyh gastritis (with low acidity) are constipation, bad breath, putrid, fermentation processes in the stomach.
Gastritis with low acidity often manifest weight in the stomach, rapid saturation after eating, flatulence intestinal gas power.
Gastritis with low acidity, in some cases, can resist adjustment by receiving digestive enzymes (festal, Gustav, etc.). Correct anatsidny gastritis can be at home, it is very simple. As gastric juice has reduced properties, it should be a long time to chew food. Thorough grinding food coma in the oral cavity with saliva treatment is not effective medical correction method gastritis.
Catarrhal gastritis develops under the influence of aggressive drugs (aspirin, other NSAIDs) substances, chemical (alcohol, soft drinks, if consumed frequently), food (regular consumption of fatty, salty, smoked, pickled). Known as gastritis against the backdrop of poisoning (salmonellosis, etc.), renal, hepatic failure. Acute forms of gastritis can trigger diseases not directly related to the gastrointestinal tract (pneumonia, frostbite). This is due to the accumulation in the blood of unoxidized products in severe inflammation of the lungs, the skin, which provokes inflammation of the stomach. Describe the stress gastritis.
Fibrinous and necrotic gastritis develops at a special or accidental ingestion of strong acids (acetic acid, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid) or alkalis. It is accompanied by excruciating pain.
Phlegmonous gastritis – a consequence of a deliberate or accidental injury to the stomach wall (swallowed pins, nails). Manifested purulent fusion of the stomach wall.
Symptoms catarrhal (simple) gastritis appears in 5-8 hours. It starts burning in the epigastric (synonyms – the stomach, the solar plexus). Develops pain in these areas of the body, nausea, vomiting, a metallic taste in the mouth. Poisoning complemented fever, persistent vomiting, diarrhea. Heavy state manifested bloody vomiting – Corrosive (necrotic) gastritis. Phlegmonous gastritis manifested phenomena peritonitis – a tense abdominal wall, a state of shock.
In the initial stages it occurs without symptoms bright. Periodically appear hypersensitive to certain types of food in the form of heartburn, bloating. Often there is a feeling of heaviness in the stomach full, the language detected plaque, a kind of pattern.
The chronic form of gastritis can develop between the ages of 20 years to a ripe old age. Manifested by periods of exacerbation and remission. In the period of acute symptoms are no different from acute inflammation in the form of a conventional set of symptoms – pain, combined with nausea and sometimes vomiting. Symptoms worse after taking certain types of food. This is usually a specific set of products that should be remembered and to try to eliminate from the diet or restrict use.
Considered dangerous signs of stomach bleeding. It appears black feces, pale mucous membranes and the skin of the patient.
Pale mucous membranes may be a sign of another, very dangerous condition – atrophic gastritis. It runs against deficiency of vitamin B12. This vitamin is very important in hematopoiesis. This type of gastritis may have other striking features. Risk of atrophic gastritis in that it is a precursor to the development of cancer cells in the epithelium and gastric walls. Detection of anemia amid signs of gastritis – an occasion to more closely examine the state of health.
Theme: diet for gastritis with high and low acidity
The human body has a protective resource, so lifestyle changes, adherence to diet properly designated comprehensive treatment significantly increases the likelihood of cure for gastritis.