Signs and symptoms of stomach gastritis:
- Gastritis are varied symptoms can occur without pronounced symptoms. The most characteristic symptom – pain in the solar plexus growing after ingestion of certain foods, liquids, drugs, particularly those with increased aggression to the mucosa of the stomach. Sometimes the pain is amplified in between meals. Often gastritis contraindicated: spicy foods, alcohol, soft drinks and other products, the use of which leads to an aggravation of gastritis.
Important, but less permanent, they are: heartburn, vomiting, belching. Often it is seen bloating, frequent passing flatus. The appearance of two of these symptoms on a background of abdominal pain is a reason to suspect gastritis.
Gastritis indicates reception, shortly before the start: food, medicines, corrosive liquids, other substances reception.
Much more difficult to identify the symptoms of chronic gastritis. For a long time limited signs of gastritis irregular stools, fur, fatigue, and shimmering rumbling stomach between meals, flatulence, recurring diarrhea or constipation.
Chronic gastritis usually does not cause a significant impact on the clinical condition of the patient, except for the reduced quality of life. The mild form of chronic gastritis is characterized by constipation, diarrhea. In severe than those specified – the frequent discharge of intestinal gas, anemia, lethargy, cold sweating, increased peristalsis, halitosis.
Symptoms of hyperacidity:
- The most common symptoms of gastritis with high acidity, in addition to general symptoms (nausea, vomiting)
- long-term pain in the solar plexus, disappearing after a meal;
- frequent diarrhea;
- heartburn after eating acidic foods;
- frequent urge to carminative mouth – burping.
Symptoms of low acidity:
The most common symptoms of gastritis with reduced or zero acidity:
- frequent unpleasant mouthfeel;
- meal manifested feeling of heaviness;
- ” rotten ” regurgitation;
- nausea in the morning;
- problems with the regularity of bowel movements;
- disgusting breath.
Symptoms of acute gastritis:
- Recurrence of chronic gastritis characterized by a variety of symptoms, most characterized by the following:
- constant or intermittent pain in the solar plexus, is amplified immediately after a meal, or vice versa, during prolonged fasting;
- belching air, burning in the breastbone, heartburn after meals, a metallic taste in the mouth;
- nausea, vomiting half-digested food morning with a distinctive sour taste, sometimes vomiting of bile;
- excessive salivation, thirst, weakness;
- dyspeptic symptoms (constipation, diarrhea).
- dizziness, palpitations, headache.
Symptoms of acute erosive (severe) forms of gastritis are complemented vomiting with blood clots, and sometimes vomiting with dark contents of vomit. Gastric bleeding during bowel movements, stool appears black. Sometimes gastric bleeding can be determined only by laboratory methods. Massive internal bleeding appears pale skin and mucous membranes (easily determined by the color of the sclera eyes), dizziness, tinnitus.
Stomach pain gastritis:
Stomachalgia – pain in the abdominal wall (cavity) – an important symptom of gastritis. Meanwhile, the pain is accompanied by, and other diseases of the abdominal cavity, which are collectively referred to as ‘acute abdomen’. They appear in the form of rezey and stabbing, pressing, shooting, burning and other types of pain.
Syndrome of acute abdomen – is appendicitis, cholecystitis, pancreatitis, gastric cancer, oesophageal reflux, intestinal obstruction, and others. All the pain, at the above diseases, in one way or another combined with other symptoms characteristic of gastritis – vomiting, nausea, belching, constipation, diarrhea, change in body temperature, and others.
Pain-like gastritis may be a symptom of myocardial infarction, inflammation of the lining of the heart, lung, broken ribs. Stomach pain can be viral, bacterial, parasitic diseases in the intestines, the specific women’s issues, neuroses, diabetes.
At home, you can define the pain caused by gastritis. The most characteristic pain in gastritis, distinguishing it from other pathologies ” acute abdomen ” – a worsening of pain after:
- meal, especially acute, smoked;
- alcohol or certain medications such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- a long break in the meal.
Other variants of pain in the stomach, in the absence of clinical skills of work in the absence of the possibility of using laboratory and instrumental methods of investigation can be easily confused with symptoms of other ailments.